9.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.
- Introduction of the Institute & Organizer including the brief preview of five days workshop program.
9.30 a.m. to 11.00a.m.
- General information of glass and its history.
- Glass with its different usages for Furniture & Interior Decoration, Product Designs, wares & as Jewellery
- Information of different glasses along with their existing manufacturers with samples.
- Where & How the glasses are manufactured and why?
- Detailed information of sheet and plate glass with float glass technology.
- Glass as a part of building and Furniture & Interior Decoration as well as product for life style accessories.
- Distribution of glass to the processors & End users.
11.00 to 11.30 noon
- Know how of different procedures on flat glass with samples & literature .
11.30 to 12.30 A.m.
- Procedure of cutting the glass practically.
- Different procedure to cut the glass.
- How to cut it into different shapes.
- How to make a glass polishing with different technique.
12.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Lunch Break
1.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Explanation regarding Glass Etching.
- Different procedure to etch the glass.
- Process of Sand Blasting, Acid Etching & Cream Etching with practical.
- Practical of Sand Blasting for surface etching and deep etching.
Preparation of Acid Etching & Cream Etching for the next day’s workshop.